Green roof technologies are really starting to take root in domestic and commercial environments, partly due to government backed incentives. Green roofs have been split into three technologies: INTENSIVE, EXTENSIVE & BIODIVERSE.
Green roofing systems are ideal for customers looking to reduce their carbon footprint and find a sustainable flat roof option.
The installation of a green roof boasts a variety of benefits including:
• Adds colour to otherwise dull roofing structures, especially in cities
• Provides a solution to the problem of lost urban wildlife habitats by giving local flora and fauna a natural home, right above your head.
• Reducing storm-water run-off as part of a sustainable drainage system
• Increased life-span of the flat roof surface itself
• Reduced internal energy use
• Climate change mitigation and adaptation
• Improved air and water quality
• Major reduction of sound pollution
So, if you are looking for a colourful, durable, eco-friendly alternative to traditional roofing solutions, chose a Living/Green Roof today.
FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE OR ADVICE PLEASE CALL 07808840491